Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Third Provisional

Options
  • 10-06-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

My second provisional (or whatever they are called now) expired about 4 years ago without doing the test and for one reason or another I am only getting around to applying for my third now. Few questions: Will I have to do the theory test. Will I have to apply for the test also to get the third provisional? Anything else I should no.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

I think that once it's inside 5 years they'll issue you with a learners permit for 1 yr without having to do your theory test as long as you provide proof that you've applied for a driving test.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Once its within 5 years and you apply for your test then they will reissue a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

cheers, thats what I was thinking too

Advertisement