Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable Tiler in Balbriggan Area

Options
  • 10-06-2008 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi, can anyone recommend a good tiler in the balbriggan area. I just need a bathroom tiled. Had one or two people in to price the job and I swear they were pricing the tiling of a swimming pool and not a bathroom. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

you got pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I pm'ed too.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

Hi,
    I agree I have just had extortionate quotes,could anyone recommend one in Balbriggan or even someone willing to travel to Balbriggan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭robpurf

my brother in law does house maintainence and he is handy at tiling hes based in bettystown which aint far away from balbriggan pm me if you want his number though he does be busy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

schmel22 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I agree I have just had extortionate quotes,could anyone recommend one in Balbriggan or even someone willing to travel to Balbriggan
    PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

I used these guys for my entire house, very good job, reasonable prices, no messing about, nice guys too

http://www.cuttingedgetiling.utvinternet.com/

Advertisement