Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business!!!!!!:mad:

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Plambey

Honestly, I feel that this three hour limit is better for business...

It stops the memerising student taking the subject as easy points as they have to think on the spot as opposed to writing as much as they know down on a sheet of paper.

Sure it does help those who write faster, but, more importantly, it hinders those who think it's ok to memerise some lines from a book to help them in the business world...

Well, they're my opinions, I don't do history, but there are obviously valid time complaint there. However, in business, we are encouraged by teachers to know more than we need to, and hence we run out of time...

thats quite the valid point actually!! never thought of it that way

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

It probably a good complaint to have that we have so much that we know - it really is an exam based on how well your exam technique is, and how much you know. I don't do history, but from my friends who do do history, it is in history and business that exam technique and timing becomes most important, whereas in other exams, its about how much you know

Advertisement