Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help with MY 21st anyone..

• 10-06-2008 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭

Right,
    Ive got loads of time but I want to throw a proper shindig 4 this birthday. My ideal 21st is renting a house for about 2 days that I can invite as many as possible and also not worry too much about the place getting wrecked... I am not limiting myself to Dublin either, im willing to travel.. The house would be ideally kitted out with kegs, a brill dj, few rooms.. I know it will be quite expensive but im more worried bout the place gettin destroyed and me havin to foot a serious bill.. So a place anywhere really in Ireland(closer to dub prefferably) that I can get without having to give details and with not tooo high a damage deposit.
    Any help our recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!
    Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

how about ur own house?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kodmuffin

i dunno if this is too late or not!

im presuming your 21st will be around the same time as most of your mates so you realy want to do something different cos by the time your birthday comes around your mates will be sick of d same milark!

you could rent a bus and have it as a "mystery bus tour"kind of thing to maybe kilkenny or somewhere-either hit a club there or hav a gaf set up like you were suggesting-d craic on d bus would be savage craic

Sometimes people frown at the idea of a themed night but again its something different and makes people rememeber the night-my girlfriend had a murder mystery party for hers and it was savage craic......great way for getting people to mix with each other too if your worried bout that-just a suggestion!

Advertisement