Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will happen to North Korea after the death of Kim Jong-Il?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

So, I have been reading as much as I can about North Korea recently (not very much to read about it) but anyway, I don't think that either of his two sons are fit to continue the "Kim dynasty" Personally, I think that his sons have a fairly good idea that the system isn't proper considering they both live abroad and attended an international school in Switzerland. Also, there is talk that during his later years, the army will attempt to overthrow him seen as the army is 3:1 against the Korean Workers Party.

I just wonder, what will happen afterwards? I hear talk of the arrmy handing power over to the South if they get the chance. Something that gets to me though is, even though we see videos and pictures of people crying and in terrible state, we still hear of how they hate America with a passion..

What will happen?

Advertisement