Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub quiz

Options
  • 10-06-2008 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

There is a Pub Quiz on in Beaumont Recreation Centre on the 19th June in aid of Cheerfusion Cheerleading Academy. They are trying to raise money so that they can represent Ireland in upcoming competitions internationally.

Doors open at 7.00pm and the quiz starts at 8.00pm. There is a full bar available. Also raffle on the night with some great prizes.
    You can pay at the door and the fee is €30 per team of 4.

If anyone would like more details just drop me a pm.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

[biko] Dublin forum is thattaway
    > [/biko]

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

orestes wrote: »
    [biko] Dublin forum is thattaway
    > [/biko]
    Not a bad impression, needs more baldness.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Sod off with your Dublin form is thaht way ****e! If it's not relevant to you, IGNORE it....

There are hundreds of threads in AH - most of which aren't relevant to a lot of us, but we don't demand they be shifted , do we....?

Christ, it's like listening to women moan about the toilet seat being up instead of simple putting it down....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

thanks ikky poo 2

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Sod off with your Dublin form is thaht way ****e! If it's not relevant to you, IGNORE it....

There are hundreds of threads in AH - most of which aren't relevant to a lot of us, but we don't demand they be shifted , do we....?

Christ, it's like listening to women moan about the toilet seat being up instead of simple putting it down....
    Rant score: 6.5/10

It belongs in the appropriate regional forum.(It's a regional announcement) Oh look, we're here.

Lazy posting/posting for traffic is ghey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Sherifu wrote: »
    Rant score: 6.5/10

It belongs in the appropriate regional forum.(It's a regional announcement) Oh look, we're here.

Lazy posting/posting for traffic is ghey.

Oh, that wasn't a rant. On my scale, that's not even a 5.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

cheerleaders you say...

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

??

Advertisement