Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabbit noises??

Options
  • 10-06-2008 6:33pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

My Rabbit runs around my feet in circles first thing in the morning making a weird sort of whining(not really sure how to describe it to be honest) noise. WHat exactly is it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

is the rabbit limping?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No. He is fine, nothing wrong with him just running around in circles seeminly happy every morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

jonny24ie wrote: »
    No. He is fine, nothing wrong with him just running around in circles seeminly happy every morning.
    oh hes fine now what about the whining noise?
    your rabbit i say is making that noise cause hes happy i say?
    like cats purr etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Alan Ford wrote: »
    oh hes fine now what about the whining noise?
    your rabbit i say is making that noise cause hes happy i say?
    like cats purr etc.

No he seems fine, I'm just curious as to the sound he is making as some place say its a sign of him thinking that I am his mate and some places say its just that he is happy etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I use to keep Rabbits as a kid, the only noticeable noises i would have heard them make would be either be a thumping sound, (Warning) or a kind of purring sound like a cat if they were tormented/ angry i.e. two aggressive males

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

Your rabbit is probably flirting with you :D

I used to have a female rabbit that did this before she was spayed. Everything I could find when I was researching suggested she was flirting. The urge to breed is very strong and if there is no rabbit of the opposite sex they will still get horny. You may be doing your rabbit a favour by a trip to the vets.

Advertisement