Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you preparing for Ordinary French??

Options
  • 10-06-2008 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Well, how do you actually prepare for Ordinary level French? Go over Verbs, vocab, do 1,2 postcards/ notes?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

have half a pages of phrases for my postcard and message (no i don't plan on doing both)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

im gona go over a bit of vocab for comprehensions and close test. going to try doing a few postcards. can someone maybe put up a couple of example postcards? any good phrases or tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

have half a pages of phrases for my postcard and message (no i don't plan on doing both)

You have to do message or postcard and then either note or formal letter.

here's a good link
    http://www.skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_senior.asp?id=2082

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

are you doing postcard and letter, message or diary entry. im gona try them all, should have enough time. just want a few good phrases to learn off if anyones got any :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

tdc wrote: »
    are you doing postcard and letter, message or diary entry. im gona try them all, should have enough time. just want a few good phrases to learn off if anyones got any :pac:

You have a good point. Might try both for the hell of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

here

To score top marks you should develop each point fully as best you can. A basic answer will score a basic mark so use extra vocabulary and phrases.

Language element is worth 15 marks. Top marks require good knowledge of verb tenses, agreements, and good range of vocabulary, almost all spellings corrects. The number of errors decides the category of your mark.

Advertisement