Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French essay on Politics or Language?

Options
  • 10-06-2008 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Anyone have a clue were i can get notes on these cant find anything in my notes on either.Help would be much appreciated :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Marcus-Aurelius

dont b a fuppin retard all ur life! If u aint got it done by now ur fupped! simple as!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 irishslainte

Here no need for idiots on this post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MrsSDelonge

yeswecan wrote: »
    dont b a fuppin retard all ur life! If u aint got it done by now ur fupped! simple as!:D

Don't be so mean!:mad:

Have you tried www.skoool.ie ? there could be something on that:)

http://translation2.paralink.com/ also this site is good. Just type in your essay in english and then you can translate it directly to French:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tomo84

yeswecan wrote: »

fupp off ya fuppin baxtard//

if ya cant find any notes just go onto google languages and translate wat ya want to say in english into french...its not great but it mite get ya a decent mark?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

A dictionary? Surely you must know how to construct "the ____ is a big problem in this country" and "we should _____", and "young people nowadays ____" so you just plug in the relevant vocabulary.

• Advertisement

purple if its as easy as that do you want to in and sit it for me , you must know so much well done to you

As much as I'd love to do your French exam for you, I've got my own to do.

"le ____ est un grand problème dans ce pays."
    "nous devrions faire ______."
    "les jeunes d'aujourd'hui ______."
    Or something like that.

They're not going to ask you to analyse the relevance of Marxism in today's society, so once you know how to say things are bad or good, and recommend a course of action you'll probably be okay. I'm guessing you'll have similar vocabulary if you have any other "issues" essays. Like if you've got one on the problems with young people, just pilfer from that, change the vocabulary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MrsSDelonge

all of the french forums are so bitchy!!!:p

I drrrread french tomorrow:(

well you know i set this thread up for help thanks purple and ders no time nor room for been bitchy urself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ciaranajl

As much as I'd love to do your French exam for you, I've got my own to do.

"le ____ est un grand problème dans ce pays."
    "nous devrions faire ______."
    "les jeunes d'aujourd'hui ______."
    Or something like that.

They're not going to ask you to analyse the relevance of Marxism in today's society, so once you know how to say things are bad or good, and recommend a course of action you'll probably be okay. I'm guessing you'll have similar vocabulary if you have any other "issues" essays. Like if you've got one on the problems with young people, just pilfer from that, change the vocabulary.

Pourquoi as-tu une si mauvaise/pompeuse attitude? Il n'y en a pas besoin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

x

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭EmmetF

OMfG ewe're F-in ryght!!!1

ciaranajl wrote: »
    Pourquoi as-tu une si mauvaise/pompeuse attitude? Il n'y en a pas besoin.
    I actually wasn't intending on sounding like that, I think the OP must have been feeling a little bit touchy. It was seemingly wrong of me to assume that someone doing presumably higher level (I think I'd be safe to say ordinary level don't have to write about politics?) would be able to form a reasonably simple sentence. (That is to say, with only one clause, before you start accusing me of being pompous again.)

Also, firstly I suggested you (OP) look at a dictionary (vastly useful book that it is), I translated the phrases I supplied into french, then I advised you look at previous samples you have in case you can use similar vocabulary. If that is what you think being bitchy means, then I dearly hope your French is better than your English.

Advertisement