Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movon MK20

Options
  • 10-06-2008 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Anyone got one of these Hand free kits? Problem is even when a number is stored under a name in my 'Phonebook', when a call comes in the number shows on the screen and not the stored name. Any solution? Callers seem to have difficulty in hearing although sound from the set is good at my end. Is this usual? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Hardly the Paul McGann, the hairdresser, no? I saw your review on the other website by the way.

Anyway a friend of mine has the same problem and asked me to have a look at it, me being an IT guy of sorts. I have suggested to her that she fixes the phone to the dash so that she gets good mobile phone reception, and also because it gets five bars with the bluetooth on the dash. There is no point in dumping the phone under the seat and expecting it to work.. I will let you know how it goes.

The product review gave 10/10 on one of the websites that I was looking at so I'm sure that it is not a product fault.

Advertisement