Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History: fascism

Options
  • 10-06-2008 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Is it definite that a Hitler/Mussolini question will come up?
    In all the sample/past papers I've looked at one has appeared, but I need reassurance in these final hours as I cram EVERYTHING together :|

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 karkar

No it's not definite. There will be a question on Hitler and/or Mussolini and/or Stalin for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

try learn one, say Hitler. Then cover your ass with either France/Jarrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Church state is coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

it better be *shakes fist* but ya can't sure

Yes you can, belief is the forerunner to success. Church state is coming up, if yee don't choose to believe it then it will be your own loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭imasmeasmecanbe

and just what church-state might that be exactly theres more then one ye conceited prick

Its not conceit, its called belief in yourself. Self-confidence can help in avoiding panicking which is very easy to do considering how wide the history syllabus. I don't think, I deserved to be called a prick, but I suppose these are stressful times.

BTW I was refering to church-state in the facist regimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

"What were the main developments in church-state relations in Mussolini's Italy and/or Hitler's Germany?"

The question will probably be like that if it comes up.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to say Italy

yes. I will stop now as I dont want to spread my conceited prickness on everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

turgon wrote: »
    Yes you can, belief is the forerunner to success. Church state is coming up, if yee don't choose to believe it then it will be your own loss.

If we all believe really hard together it might work. Lets believe in the show trials too, just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If Vietnam, Cultural Nationalism, Women in the Workforce in WW1 and Eucharistic Congress came up, then I would cry with happiness.

Advertisement