Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed!!

Options
  • 10-06-2008 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey..I need advice fast!Im in honours french nd history and as ye all know both on tomorrow.Im goin for a b1/a2 in History if i do good study tonight.But in French im just hoping for a d3 and im running the risk of failing it but i need the points!
    So lads i need to know should i move to pass french and if ya is it easy enough to get a b3???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Calorimeterman

Well, our french class is mixed and all of them are incredibly poor french students but are all guaranteed at least a c3...

I recommend that you stay up in higher though, I'm doing the same as you, but I couldn't ever consider doing an ordinary level subject, I'm probably just snobby, though I feel like I'm too proud...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

My advice = move to pass french.
    An E in Honours is worth 0.

Advertisement