Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me for biology!!

Options
  • 10-06-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

any tips on the biology test on thursday? im really stressing out would like a c1 but find biology really hard! can anyone help?:(:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

If you can, know your genetics, pretty much guaranteed to come up..

there's very few notes on it right now as not many people have contributed to it, but i've thrown up notes on http://www.zulunotes.com/wiki/index.php/Biology, they might help you

know your experiments also! sorry few years since i've done the LC so don't know whats come up on last few years exam papers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

At this stage all I want to do is pass the honours papaer

Im learning the experiments, ecology, photosynthesis, most of genetics and the human reproductive system and all the other easy things.

Leaving out respiration, some of genetics and all of plant biology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 stressedshaz

how did you find the mocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Got 37%, found it fairly hard but im gonna stick with the honours because we didn't have ecology done for the mocks so I think I should pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

ecology
    photosynthesis
    genetics
    reproduction
    dna

respiration and that experiment is ment 2 b on this year cause photosynthesis one was on last year

osmosis never been on the paper
    senses never on it..possibility

something to do with plants...reproduction etc
    is usually one of the answer 2 of a,b,c questions...3 marks each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

jessie11 wrote: »

respiration and that experiment is ment 2 b on this year cause photosynthesis one was on last year

you mean just the respiration expt ya? cos respiration was a long question last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

22diamonds wrote: »
    you mean just the respiration expt ya? cos respiration was a long question last year.

yea but i say have basic knowledge of it just incase...the other biology class in my year only did a bit of it and just learnt the experiment...

Advertisement