Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knackered!

Options
  • 10-06-2008 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Exams are tiring...I'm bloody cream crackered! I cannot wait to have a lie-in Friday Morning (sorry hope I'm not rubbing it in for those doing German). Anyone else shattered?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I don't mind, I'm taking a ly-in tomorrow, and the next day, and not coming in for those days. I will be totally refreshed for German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

I'd like exams to be spread out a little more. I think the Leaving Cert should start in mid-May. Perhaps one exam per day and finish in mid-June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Riverperson

Well I don't have anything tomorrow so I'll recharge my batteries then. And it's only a half day for biology and a half day for German so really it's not that bad.

But yeah I'm completely wrecked after that Irish and I didn't even have a business paper to sit afterwards.

So glad I don't do French or History, I don't think I could physically survive long enough to do them! But for those of you who are I wish you the very best of luck!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

They should start in like May...do we REALLY need the extra three weeks?! I'm lying in on Thursday and for the rest of the summer, finished tomorrow :D

Thank You. I'm finished Thursday after Biology. Straight down the pub for a few pints!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Imallin9989

Im knackered too..... thursday 1230 satraight home sllep for the day:pac:! go out then and get hammerred ... woooo!!!:D:D

Im getting hammered at 12.30 the sleep can wait until thursday night lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 karkar

I'd definitely prefer it to last longer and be more spread out.
    I'm so tired today and I keep getting headaches! I don't know if I'll even be able to write for history tomorrow after french! Luckily I have a day off on Thursday, I don't know how I'd manage otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

MaltEagle wrote: »
    Exams are tiring...I'm bloody cream crackered! I cannot wait to have a lie-in Friday Morning (sorry hope I'm not rubbing it in for those doing German). Anyone else shattered?

Nope not at all! I have tommorrow and thurdasay off and German will be a breeze as it usually is..... hopefully:D..

But ya today yesterday and friday were very long days especially today with business and the aural yesterday! Im just glad of the lie in tommorrow good luck to everyone else though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Lie in tomorrow, send the whole day studying biology, up early on thursday for biology.
    then all day thursday study german
    up early on friday for german

and then

FINISHED!!!

• Advertisement

Woooo freedom is edging that little bit closer for the Leaving Certs of the country!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Boink08

I'm extremely tired! Although going to bed at 00.00 and subsequently getting up at 5.00 - 6.00 for two days in a row (soon to be three!) combined with lots and lots of coffee is probably not helping matters :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 stressedshaz

try having a baby aswel...

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

I am not even half way through my leaving cert...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

fairplay:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 grazielle

karkar wrote: »
    I'd definitely prefer it to last longer and be more spread out.

no way!! i know its a horrible 2 weeks but i don't think i could deal with it lasting longer.. i'd rather get the painful bit over and done with as quickly as possible and then get back to REAL LIFE!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Ya it is actually real tiring, havent had a day off yet but im finished Thursday after art history, going straight the pub, then have bloody work on Friday so I wont get a chance to sleep in till sunday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 drunknmunky_69

i was fine up until yesterday...thenirish paper 2 was extremely long.think i wrote too much.By the time the business papers were handed out in was seriously tired and couldnt concentrate properly.it was horrible and prob the worst business paper ive ever done even though i knew the answers.
    not finished til the 20th either :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Every year there are some candidates who do just that.
    I can't even begin to imagine how tired they must be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

i was tired straight after the two english papers.

And i was quite stressed and had a headache after Irish 1 and Maths 2. But i had a good nights sleep, did well in Irish 2 and i have a nice break today while like everyone in the country does french, and i dont :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement