Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lostprophets...

• 10-06-2008 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭

Just wondering anyone know the release date for the new album?...
    And if they're playing anywhere else this summer except Download?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

How hard did you look for gig info? Their website has a list of gigs on it :).

There doesn't seem to be any release date set for their new album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

No Irish date as of yet.. boo. hiss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

malice_ wrote: »
    How hard did you look for gig info? Their website has a list of gigs on it :).

There doesn't seem to be any release date set for their new album.

I know but it wouldn't work for me the other night!... :o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

i hope the new album is like start something or before that and alot heavier and less emo then Liberation Transmission(had a few good songs on it though). dont be suprised of they skip ireland

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

yea i heard that and i like it. they also have another song called the end of the world , its not that great imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

Anybody know the name of it yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

could never take them seriously when they ripped off one of the most well known basslines and melody - pat benetar love is a battlefield - in music for that song "a town called hypocrisy".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

how anybody can take them seriously anyway is beyond me,they are dire,did'nt they get stuff thrown at them when they were supporting metallica a couple of yrs back?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭quoteunquote

Yep indeed they did.

Personally I can't stand them. It could be something to do with the singer's hair which looks like a crow's nest...or it could just be that they're crap. (in my opinion of course ;) don't rape me! )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

how anybody can take them seriously anyway is beyond me,they are dire,did'nt they get stuff thrown at them when they were supporting metallica a couple of yrs back?:D

i really hate when fans of one band do this to another band no matter how **** that said band is, no one deserves to be bottled.

christ if you hated the band so much feck off to the bar or something

note i say you above but i actually don't mean you personally

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ah ya i know what you meant cremo,I was'nt at the gig myself nor would i take part in that kinda thing anyway,like you said id probbly just go to the bar orsumthing or outside for a smoke.

Advertisement