Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fair or unfair???

Options
  • 10-06-2008 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Right heres the situation..... one of the girls doing the leaving cert has claimed an "illness".... like she is a lick ass of the worse discription and it was the principle that told her to do that so she would get her own examiner..... but however for the french exam tomorrow her original examiner cant come in and her new examiner is conveniently our FRENCH TEACHER.... and she is really nice and a big softy.... without a doubt she will help her.....

as a year everyone is really mad at this..... are we unfair.....

if not wat t do....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

betsymagoo wrote: »

Do what we always do Pinky, try to take over the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Ah get over it! nothin but jealousy they only want to be in that rooom to get some help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

here was I thinking they couldn't have any connection with the school. Then again, there is probably a shortage of people working for the SEC over the summer in the North West. Just try not to be jealous, you can only do as best you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭betsymagoo

Resi12 wrote: »
    Ah get over it! nothin but jealousy they only want to be in that rooom to get some help

yea but if you have put honest hard work into it..... and she sat back and scratched her *ss..... and she gets a better grade.... wud that not make ya mad.....

eh i dunno its just the type of person i am.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I wouldn't mind the girl using the illness to get her own examiner: if that option's open to her, then why not?
    But I do think it's wrong to have any of the school's teachers as an exam supervisor, let alone the French teacher!
    Surely they weren't that stuck for people that they had to take that route? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

yea but if you have put honest hard work into it..... and she sat back and scratched her *ss..... and she gets a better grade.... wud that not make ya mad.....

eh i dunno its just the type of person i am.....

Sometimes lifes a b***h

If you make this into a massive thing you will end up worse off

If she is how you say she is ,she will always go through life lickin a**es

So do your best tommorow ,get your grade and forget about her

She wont get anywere if that's her attidude

and she will have no dignity.You have studied and you will get your Grade with dignity and go on to do great things(i hope)

So concentrate on yourself and good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

None of your business.
    Focus on your own exam.

I say...

poison her breakfast. Give her a real illness to deal with. Then see how smart she is.

Who knows, she might infect the next person whose ass she licks?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

none Of Your Business.
    Focus On Your Own Exam.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭betsymagoo

I say...

poison her breakfast. Give her a real illness to deal with. Then see how smart she is.

Who knows, she might infect the next person whose ass she licks?

Hehe.... i like your way of thinkin........ ah ya know she aint worth gettin tied up about.... but i needed someone else just t tell me that.....

well good luck tomorrow to everyone who is taking there french exam HONESTLY.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i presume the illness is dyslexia and thats why she is getting her own examiner if thats the case then she can have the questions read to her as far as i know and therefore the supervisor must be able to read french properly and i THINK she can ask for spelling help or else its noted on the paper that she is dyslexic and the person correcting it wont take marks away for spelling

i dont see a problem with any of the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

i second that... id put laxatives in her water :p

good luck anyway, at least you know you did your honest best...

(but do poison her if you get the chance!:D)

i second that... id put laxatives in her water :p

good luck anyway, at least you know you did your honest best...

(but do poison her if you get the chance!:D)

photo-12378.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

What does it matter to you? Just concentrate on your own exam and future instead of being bothered by this girl.

If she sat and scratched her ass all year and you've put in the work to get the grade there should be no problem. The teachers hardly going to tell her every answer in the exam

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Right heres the situation..... one of the girls doing the leaving cert has claimed an "illness".... like she is a lick ass of the worse discription and it was the principle that told her to do that so she would get her own examiner..... but however for the french exam tomorrow her original examiner cant come in and her new examiner is conveniently our FRENCH TEACHER.... and she is really nice and a big softy.... without a doubt she will help her.....

as a year everyone is really mad at this..... are we unfair.....

Don't begrudge her, she's having it handy, you aren't. Nothing can be done. Concentrate on advancing yourself through life and not slowing other for the sake of fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

photo-12378.gif

and id make sure there was no toilet paper to be found either! :pac:

elle aurait un petit problem alors!

Advertisement