Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Did 2FM say about french??

Options
  • 10-06-2008 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

What Did 2 Fm predict about the french essays?what topics are likely to come up as essays?i heard obesity and pollution have a good chance.is that true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Im just listening back through the show now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 allthatjazz

do tell.........:)

absolutely forgot everything she said...

Ill have to listen to it again

i cant listen to it for some reason it wont let me! so please share if you get a min :D

i cant listen to it for some reason it wont let me! so please share if you get a min :D

If you're using firefox i dont think it works. Open it up in Internet Explorer and you'll get it.

• Advertisement

I did. And it just shuts down all web pages i have opened...tres annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nyangnyang

ffs i was listening to the podcast and for some reason i stopped working in the middle of it:mad::mad::(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Look at reading comprehensions. Scan questions. three types questions 1Manipulate 2.identify 3.cut and paste. Q1-5 20mins Q6 10 mins
    25% productive writing. Reaction or diary. Opening sentence for each.
    Go over linking words.
    Key sentences for themes youve studied. Things related to young people. Tele/internet Cultural diversity sports.

Tape: listen to tape with script www.rfi.fr langue francais->journal francais facile ->ecoute
    Be precise. Write exaclty what you hear.

Advertisement