Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats and Exam Papers

Options
  • 10-06-2008 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

How do,

I'll be repeating 2 exams this summer. One I missed as I was away, and one I failed in the Winter exams. Just wondering how I'd go about getting the exam paper I missed, as a study reference for the supplemental exams this summer?
    I'm an IT student in Kevin street, just wondering would I just go to the examinations office and buy them there?

And, what are the supplemental exams like compared to the normal examinations? Are they easier? Or are they the same / similar paper?

Any help on this is appreciated - not sure if this has been discussed before.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Can you not get the paper you missed from somebody in the class. The exams office are going to be snowed under for several weeks so I doubt they will have them available for some time. Another option is to approach the lecturer concerned either directly or via the school secretary and do this soon as they won't be around for much longer. If you leave it another week it could be very difficult to contact the lecturer.

Supplementals are usually of a similar standard to normal exams. They shouldn't be easier or harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

You dont happen to be doing comp science do you Dathai?

Edit: Never mind, my mistake.

Advertisement