Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alexandra

Options
  • 10-06-2008 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

This Women Is Satan, She is just such a bitch. I dont know what to say i think Bitch sums her up. She is Def the The Most hated person (for Me) in the whole Big Brother Serie, Only excuse for her behaviour is a maybe its her period and thats even pushing it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Total wench, hopefully she'll be gone ASAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Complete f**king mentaler. How does someone become so contorted into thinking that that is real world behavior. Guess it's all that tough love, made her "ready".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

She's a nutter. Kinda reminds me of Charlie last year but 10 times worse. She'll be up for eviction in the first round of nominations (I hope!) look how long Charlie lasted!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Agreed, she's not very stable from what I can see. Wonder is it wise to have someone like her in the house? I mean, we all like to see a bit of healthy argument etc. - makes for good TV - but that girl is so messed up it's not funny.

Was shocked at how aggressive she is. There was absolutely no willingness to see someone else's point of view with her.

But see all that "hard life" bull**** she was giving in the diary room? Absolute ****e IMO. No excuse for someone to act like an asshole. Anyway, how hard a life had she if she went to (or started at least) in a private school?

Hope she gets papped out on her snot next week. And she can take her hood sister with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

+1

She really is a b1tch. Can't stand her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

We should get Joseph Fritzl after her , hate her BUT it is entertaining how she can make a mountain out of a mole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I really don't find her entertaining at all. She sickens me with her behaviour, if she is on it for long i'd say i'll end up getting bored of big brother all together

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

I thought those chips looked tasty :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Xyo wrote: »
    I thought those chips looked tasty :)

So did her in-da-'hood-sistaz-wiv-attitude mate Sylvia, 'cause she was stuffing them into her gob. Can't have been too much wrong with them.

• Advertisement

I thought it was hilarious when she started off that chip fight round 2 with saying i think the biggest issue in the house is respect and a lack of courtesy!!! Of course there is from you Alexandra!!!

Has anyone actually asked Rex if he minds cooking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Oh my god she is evil, that has to have been the most redicilous argument ever that she started last night!! I had to turn the tv to mute because the sound of her voice irritates me, oh she makes me so angry. And whats with 'BOO ?? and You're not ready- remember you heard this from me :mad::mad::mad:

KICK HER OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Can't stand her. I actually quite liked Charlie last year, apart from some of her arguments. When she made an effort she looked great, can't say the same for Alex. Plus, Alex is just an ignorant cnut.

Also, I want her to go so I can see the real Sylvia. I'm very hot and cold when it comes to Sylvia, sometimes she's nice and sweet, other times shes trying to impress Alex. I think if Alex goes, we'll see a better and more natural Sylvia. Plus, I love Sylvias accent, English with Sierra Leone undertones!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

She's borderline Bullying... Glad to see Jenifer I think it was say it to big brother wonder if they would have brought it up with if Jenifer hadn't said it first.

ALEX OUT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

She is a d*ck, kick her ass out already! She is using Sylvia as her little puppet and i think Sylvia is afraid to say anything to her, it won't help Sylvia in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

She's the kind of girl you see in Tesco's wearing pyjama's, chewing the gum and giving attitude.. a total knacker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

But...she's great TV value.

I'm hoping she'll end up splitting this house down the middle, her and her minions cackling in the smokers' cauldron and the rest of the house slinking around trying to stay out of their line of fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Rude. Self centered. Mouthy. Me Me .Me. She thinks shes the only single woman in the world who has to fight for her rights! She said she has got all she has without any help. HELLO, SO HAVE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE. She has a foul mouth. What man could possibly find her attractive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

What does she mean when she says "Remember I told you"? Remember when? Did you see her crying in the diary room on last nights show? Dope! I can't stand her!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

DON'T TOUCH MY POSSESIONS!!!

Hey Alex, it's a cigarette lighter. You tool.

• Advertisement

stephen p wrote: »
    What does she mean when she says "Remember I told you"? Remember when? Did you see her crying in the diary room on last nights show? Dope! I can't stand her!! :mad:

She seems to think because she says it that makes it true. The way the world works is not because the almighty alex wills it so and she really needs to learn that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

shes also a two faced b-itch. shes the one that made sure no one got any alcohol. but as soon as big brother sent in the moon shine there she was swigging the stuff. but then again ,the same can be said about most of the 12 that voted against the booze including sylivia aka alex's sidekick. did anyone see her reaction when it was left in the store room. she was cheering as if all her birthdays had come at once.
    as much as alex is really annoying given the choice between her and mario off, i'd rather see that slimey two faced ,playing upto the cameras ,so called do-gooder sleaz ball mario off. he's far to cunning for anyone in there and that makes him the most dangerous. all alex does is mouth off ( must be a loud hailer stuck down her throat somewhere). but mario goes around b-itching behind everyones back . Knowing that luke gets on with the rest of the housemates uses luke(un be known to himself) asking him what everyone else is saying about him.
    ohhh i almost forgot this.
    Mario thanks his fans

Chatting to Lisa and Mario on the sofas, Luke shared his theories on Stephanie's eviction. "They booed her. Obviously, the public thought she didn't do well enough. And ultimately, if the public thinks she shouldn't be here, then us three are sitting here because the public thinks we should be here," he concluded, nodding smugly.

But Mario wasn't going to share the glory. "The thing is, I know so many people throughout the country -- throughout the world. I know a LOT of people," he said mysteriously. Perhaps thinking he'd been too modest, he went on. "I'm talking hundreds. Hundreds of thousands. A massive network."

"He's done a lot of good as well," his proud girlfriend chipped in. "A hell of a lot of good. Charities and all sorts."
    Luke looked confused but made a good attempt at an impressed face.

"It's a different league, you know what I mean?" continued Mario. "We're talking fan clubs and everything."

Fan clubs?! For men who wear fake tan and talk about themselves all day. Do you get a badge and everything?

for gods sake give me alex any day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

I hope she is put up for eviction she stresses me out! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

the thai girl in the diary room the other nite:
    "hi big brother, i have not seen you in long times"
    (or words to that effect)

PRICELESS!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

She's a bully. So so aggressive. She thinks that her background and 'working for every thing she's got' makes it OK for her to behave the way she does. Well that is no excuse for anyone to behave like that. Can't wait for her to get booted out. She is worse that Charley imo. She is excellent at manipulating the house.

Only thing that makes me lol is 'memba I told you' with the emphasis on a different word every time she says it ala Taxi Driver....

'Memba I Told You'
    'Memba I Told You'
    'Memba I Told You'
    'Memba I Told You'
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

I will be so disappointed if they dont have the crowd there for her eviction like they did for Jade Goody. She deserves all the sh*t she gets

The jade thing was a bit different with all the hate over her racism. I think they took the crowd away because there was a possibility of danger. People just don't like Alex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

She needs to look up the meaning of the words 'violated' and 'respect'.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Chinafoot wrote: »
    She needs to look up the meaning of the words 'violated' and 'respect'.
    Indeed.

I'll scream at the tv if their is fake eviction this week and Alex happens to get saved as a result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

She has to be one of the most aggravating housemates ever, aggressive and votatile, seems to only get on particulary well with Mohammed and Sylvia.
    Out ASAP please :)

Advertisement