Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alexandra

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

God watching her in the Diary Room on the highlights tonight....she's seriously delusional. Everything she's been saying about Rex would completely apply to her own personality. I just hope Mohammed holds his own against her.

Also, the irony of her giving out about Mohammed eating what he wants! This is the same psycho who went on about how they need to stick to cooking the three meals a day together and then went and helped herself to half their noodles and sat eating it on her own.

Hypocritical psycho.

Edit: Forgot to say, while I'm not exactly fond of her, I'm delighted to see Sylvia cop on to Alex. Such blatant attempts at niceness before nominations. She better be up!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Chinafoot wrote: »
    God watching her in the Diary Room on the highlights tonight....she's seriously delusional. Everything she's been saying about Rex would completely apply to her own personality. I just hope Mohammed holds his own against her.

Also, the irony of her giving out about Mohammed eating what he wants! This is the same psycho who went on about how they need to stick to cooking the three meals a day together and then went and helped herself to half their noodles and sat eating it on her own.

Hypocritical psycho.

Edit: Forgot to say, while I'm not exactly fond of her, I'm delighted to see Sylvia cop on to Alex. Such blatant attempts at niceness before nominations. She better be up!

Agree wholeheartedly...........and Mario to keep her company........(He thinks he is all that)
    THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

It is hilarious how Alex was talking about Rex and how he speaks to people! When she said to mohammed he can't talk to you or anyone like that -hello how do you talk to people!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,424 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I think she's going to break a BB record for nominations, has any HM been nominated by every other HM so early in the show before?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭horsecrap

i dont understand how people like her go into the house- and think they will get far in it? she must know she will be hated by housemates and the public.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

horsecrap wrote: »
    i dont understand how people like her go into the house- and think they will get far in it? she must know she will be hated by housemates and the public.

She was put in the house to cause a stir with the housemates and that is what she has done. Did you see her in the episode tonight!? Such a bitch, trying to make out that other people were talking about her behind her back!? She gives them a reason to do so! Fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

ignornant horrible person she is..i think its all an act after big brother had a word to her she went bck to her bed crying i reckon..

how would u feel if your mother was acting like that on tv!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

When are nominations announced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

When are nominations announced?

They nominated yesterday so I guess they will be revealed today. I think it will be shown on BBLB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I'd imagine the two nominated will be the two most people expect to be nominated.

(assuming most people expect Alex and Dr. Mario 64 to be nominated)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

She was like oil and water. I wanted to see some of her more substantial personality, she just kept blowing her horn. If she was more subtle in instigating arguments, she would not have brought all of this negativity on herself. She was blatantly rude and uneccessairly so where she could have disguised her rude and argumentative side and waited to show her ugly side.

How aggressive would she be on a scale of 1 - 20.

Probably not that aggressive. 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Pathetic interview. This is just such an easy way out for her. She should have had to face the crowd and seen the reaction. She is so completely deluded about how she was in the house. I'm sure her heat magazine interview will be riveting stuff. :rolleyes:

I give Stewart about 2 weeks.

I couldn't believe how she still thought she was in the right after hearing what the world has said about her and waqtching herself on tv. obnoxious bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

And to think, this woman has reproduced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

She's dillusioned. I thought she might have been different in the interview but not a chance.

Did anyone see sylvia going mad at mikey when he asked her to quiet down when he was trying to sleep? I think she could be taking Alexandras place in the house...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

delighted she is gone- not a nice person if i watched clips of myself acting like that to others i would have being so ashamed. no she thinks it is clever editing! she was so cruel to racheal in the kitchen.
    ya man sylvia is a little nasty, more noticable now that alex is gone. her or mario out next week. any views on the new guy-why the mascara?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Didn't he say in his audition interview,
    When asked if he was wearing mascara,
    No,l really am this goodlooking.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Utterly delighted alex is gone, she was driving me mad. If she hadn't been kicked out she def would have been evicted this week. What a crazy biatch, everything annoyed her :mad: id say you couldn't breathe in the house without her attacking you argh.... least shes gone but is sylvia replacing her??? :rolleyes:

Advertisement