Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair may charge for midair toilet use!!!!!

Options
  • 10-06-2008 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Heard from an insider at Ryanair that they would save thousands of Euros in toilet waste disposal if paxs were discouraged from using the loo on their planes. So they are considering putting coin locks on the loo doors and charging 4 euro if one wants a pee or crap midflight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I'm sure there is some law against this and it is more of a wind up than anything else. When they serve food or drink they must supply toilets FOC i'd imagine - so unless they give up selling food and drink!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

the day Ryanair are charging you to take a s**t is the day you know something is wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

swingking wrote: »
    the day Ryanair are charging you to take a s**t is the day you know something is wrong

Why not? Plenty of shopping centres charge for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

swingking wrote: »

I know people who wont fly ryan air for love or money .

Looking at thread title if it's true i can see why .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,440 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Not four fvcking euro a dump!!

Seriously, most of their flights are short enough so if you need to go, go before you get on...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

shopping centres arent serving food though. well, not directly anyway. i think that if an establishment is serving food to eat in then they have to provide a toilet facility as well. or something to that affect.

and there was me thinking that the Ryanair 'scam' accusations couldnt get any more bizarre. you will have the conspiracy theorists going wild with accustations of how Ryanair plan to serve vindaloo as their main dish on flights so that customers are forced to use the toilet. and of course customers who use the toilets to take a crap are going to be charged by the pound. i can just see it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

hmm OP uses PAX instead of passengers. Previous posts refer to LTN and LGW instead of London Luton and London Gatwick. I suspect that someone may work in the airline/airport industry and not like Ryanair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement