Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Subscription..

Options
  • 10-06-2008 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

Where do i go to pay for my subscription so that I can have my own avatar and stuff...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Have a look at the link in my sig for more details on it. To subscribe you go to your paid subscriptions section on your user CP. Or go here.

Just to let you know also that your sig has too many images in it and is a tad large fyi. Go here for info on sigrules. Ta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

Gordon wrote: »

Just to let you know also that your sig has too many images in it and is a tad large fyi. Go here for info on sigrules. Ta.

Thanks alot

RE: Sigrules

it states that images must be no larger than 300 pixels wide and 125 tall...

Mine is inside that bracket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not really, you have 7 pictures at 90 pixels wide each stuck as nearly one image, totals 630 pixels wide.

Advertisement