Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest thing you've done to pass away the time

• 11-06-2008 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

I was so sick of trying to sleep one night i got up at about 3am, got dressed and drove to drogheda, just because i could, I'm a Dublin girl!!! I had just arrived there and i felt quite silly, i felt like i was doing something wrong so I high tailed it home, hoping nothing would happen to me on the way home cos i was afraid my body wouldnt be id'd for days and i'd be left in some morgue annoymously for days...... I know quite strange.... anyway, got home at about 4.30 and I slept like a baby afterwards.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

goodburger wrote:
    anyway, got home at about 4.30 and I slept like a baby afterwards.

You woke up every 2 hours crying cause you'd pooped yoreself? :p

Welcome to the forum btw, you're in the right place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

I was just drunk but one night i decided to go hunting with a slingshot... >.> at half 4 in the morning :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I've done that before. Left the house (edge of meath) and drove to Maynooth.
    Visited the 24hr Tesco bought all the bits for a fry up and drove home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

LovelyTom wrote: »
    I was just drunk but one night i decided to go hunting with a slingshot... >.> at half 4 in the morning :rolleyes:

So howd it go???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Decided to see how far away I could piss into the toilet from at 4am.

Really fun game, I reccomend it to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Went eggin'.

I wouldn't do that anymore though..I have become devoid(if thats a word) of human contact so have lost all my energy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

just back from fishing, fresh air and all that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Yore ma....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Usually head to the 24hr Tesco and buy crap. Or just go for a spin

• Advertisement

kmart6 wrote: »
    Yore ma....:rolleyes:

yore ma's ma

and your ma's ma's ma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Dirty prick!!!:(

aye, yore ma's dirty prick

So howd it go???

How'd you think it went? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Ive gotton really bored at like 3 in the morning climbed out my sitting room window and gone for a strool around the area even went and played in the playground on the swings on my own for an hour to pass the time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ive gotton really bored at like 3 in the morning climbed out my sitting room window and gone for a strool around the area even went and played in the playground on the swings on my own for an hour to pass the time.

That would probably appear quite creepy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Sleep mostly!
    Was up in 'the kitchen' nightclub with a few mates who were all into their pills and such, didnt drink at the time and got bored with the thump thump music so hoped up on a speaker and went for a snooze. Got awakened a few times til the bouncers realised i was ok and left me to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

There is a point of not being able to sleep that makes me feel like the house is swallowing me up, and I need to get out. I've gone walking in the hope the air would help me sleep. Not keen on the idea of driving though. Even though I cant sleep, it doesnt mean Im not tired.

Tired + driving = not good mix. The alertness required isnt there.

Ive got up and when out for an hour or twos clubbing before too, always have a couple of reliables to rope-in if req'd on speed-dial :pac:

Im quite figgety, always doing something. But sleep happens when I've all but given up. I've been found asleep in some odd places :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

dunno, probably cooking stuff in the middle of the night!

• Advertisement

Ok tonight I just was thinking loads and ended up crying for like 3 hour straight... :( Ah it's been a hard ould year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I can second that!
    Well by year i mean from 3 days before Christmas onwards,
    Nothing worse than spending Christmas day in a hospital with you recently vegetable turned father, nope, almost worst than that puppy fiasco!

2 of my friends killed themselves, one of my cousins killed themselves and 1 of my friends died in his sleep...

LovelyTom wrote: »
    2 of my friends killed themselves, one of my cousins killed themselves and 1 of my friends died in his sleep...

Sorry, I shouldn't have said that.

Please ignore it...

You can delete the post if you want.
    Go to Edit post - then delete message

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Weirdest thing? How about the time I made a "virtual" sandwich for The-Rigger, along with handing him a cool one?;)

mmm virtual sandwhich

/drools :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Here Rig, I'll remove your shoes and you can prop them up while you key away. Oh, here's your virtual cool one, too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

SDooM wrote: »
    That would probably appear quite creepy...

id say my pink sheep pyjamas killed the creepy thing and i had music going.the only time ive gone out in my pyjamas is during the time when normal people sleep,when my inner scanger emerges:p

well i got very bored and started playing around with make up at like 3 in the morning during the week.this is me with my warpaint.

• Advertisement

Try to key on my laptop while swinging in a hammock strung from the main mast of a sailboat? Like now! Harder than you think!

Advertisement