Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are you here?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Working strange hours
    Ruu wrote: »
    Fireworks in town nearby, 4th of July is coming. :)
    Really. When's that? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Working strange hours
    Really. When's that? :pac:

Every year. Duh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

gtfo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Back from a club... no success with the wimminz... thought I'd check up on boards and the like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Working strange hours
    Sleeping patterns screwed up after a drinking holiday I came back from last Friday, where we only left the apartment at at least midnight every night and came home 6/7-ish... now I'm home I'm working 6-10, come home starving for a big bowl of cereal- keeping me awake until now ;) Mothers are right- no sugar after 9pm :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Everyone seems to have genuine reasons for being up late, I don't cept for a sugar buzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Large cans of red bull are a bitch alrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Afraid mine was the curse of the banana bread with choc chips, it's loaded with caster sugar and pretty much demolished most of it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Atari Jaguar
    Hi... it's only a quarter of 8PM here on the Pacific.... the sun is setting and looks like a big mac all purple and pink cause of the haze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

Working strange hours
    ...looks like a big mac all purple and pink cause of the haze.

Huh? :P I'm confused....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Fecking tooth is killing me. Meh, sleeps overrated anyway, I'll sleep when I die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I've got stuff on my mind and can't get to sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

BrynW wrote: »
    I've got stuff on my mind and can't get to sleep :(

That's the worst, and when you get no sleep it doesn't help matters. Hope you feel better:) I should be in bed really, but I got the mid-week blues - the sooner you go to bed the sooner morning comes!!

kerash wrote: »
    That's the worst, and when you get no sleep it doesn't help matters. Hope you feel better:) I should be in bed really, but I got the mid-week blues - the sooner you go to bed the sooner morning comes!!

Thanks. I'm in bed for the last hour with my laptop, and i'm exhausted but i know if i turn it off i wont sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Thanks. I'm in bed for the last hour with my laptop, and i'm exhausted but i know if i turn it off i wont sleep!

I know what its like. If I've something on my mind where I know I wont sleep, I try to sort it out in my head before I try and sleep - if you know what I mean! Even if it's as simple as - thinking - I'm going to get up tomorrow and sort out x,y,x...

Decision making and plans help me out!! I'm off now, hope you get a decent sleep, night:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Try this, either it'll keep you occupied for a bit, or send you to sleep!
    http://www.mousebreaker.com/

kerash wrote: »
    I know what its like. If I've something on my mind where I know I wont sleep, I try to sort it out in my head before I try and sleep - if you know what I mean! Even if it's as simple as - thinking - I'm going to get up tomorrow and sort out x,y,x...

Decision making and plans help me out!! I'm off now, hope you get a decent sleep, night:)

Yeah i know exactly what you mean! Think I will try get some sleep now aswell, Night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Damzilla

I'm here because if I go to bed I will start thinking too much and will never sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭the_follwer

there are monsters under my bed.

nah um thinking too much recently.

Damzilla wrote: »
    I'm here because if I go to bed I will start thinking too much and will never sleep.
    there are monsters under my bed.

nah um thinking too much recently.

We should start our own support group!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Damzilla

We should start our own support group!! lol

I agree. Thinkingtoomuch.com. Does it have a ring to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Working strange hours
    I'm here because I've a lot on my mind and struggle to sleep too. :p

Emotions suck. :pac:

I'm here because I've a lot on my mind and struggle to sleep too. :p

Emotions suck. :pac:

I think that is sorted.....we need our own suppost group :p
    Damzilla wrote: »
    I agree. Thinkingtoomuch.com. Does it have a ring to it?

It has a good ring to it, i'm impressed! You can be help me set it up now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Working strange hours
    Can't sleep, clown'll eat me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Atari Jaguar
    Kenya. GMT+3 [IST +2] for the next few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

cant sleep....penguins to train...work to be done..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'm here because... I'm just a night owl I guess. Rarely go to sleep before 3 am regardless of what time I have to be up the following morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I thought things would be exciting here in the middle of the night :(

Nocturnal forum....pffft......

(I still love you all though)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I'm here because there's nothing else to do with other wakeful people!!
    Wake up wakeable people!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Working strange hours
    i'm here coz i just can't sleep... it just gets to a point "you" are [FONT=&quot][/FONT]so tired you can´t even rest... the mind just keeps going

Advertisement