Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are you here?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭s&mbarbie

i'm somewhat inebriated and the neighbourhood cats are doing their creature of the night howling routine really loudly...

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

Working strange hours
    I am here because I was going to bed but then I saw Slipknot "Wait and Bleed" mentioned somewhere here. I had to go listen to it, got a bit excited and now have too much energy to sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭s&mbarbie

Freakin great. Now the dogs are in on it. Work should be fun this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Damzilla

I'm here because I'm not long in from work and need to wind down before I can attempt sleep. I want to stay up long enough so that when I do go to bed I'll fall straight asleep and stop thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Different time-zone
    Work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Working strange hours
    The question should be why is everyone else not here. Best four um evah!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Working strange hours
    I am here as I can't be hooped watching playhouse disney, which is the only thing my 2 year old son wants to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Different time-zone
    well,some ppl gotta work on sundays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Working strange hours
    well some people don't have to work at all

Yippeeeeee for meeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Messed up sleeping patterns, mostly due to not working at the moment...

Unfortunately, I have to be up at 6am for a nixer from 9am to 9pm, and here I am at 5am as awake as ever...I did go to bed at half 10, but woke up at half 1 and haven't been able to return to the land of nod since :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Working strange hours
    Sinfonia wrote: »
    Messed up sleeping patterns, mostly due to not working at the moment...

Unfortunately, I have to be up at 6am for a nixer from 9am to 9pm, and here I am at 5am as awake as ever...I did go to bed at half 10, but woke up at half 1 and haven't been able to return to the land of nod since :(

Yeah but aslong as you're resting its ok.Just relax and eat some vitamin C -not joking here but and orange just does you the world of good:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Different time-zone
    Work in a nightclub, can't get asleep befor 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Working strange hours
    Elem wrote: »
    Work in a nightclub, can't get asleep befor 9am.

Can I get a job there?:P

Advertisement