Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags "washing windows" at 10:30 at nite, YEAH RIGHT

Options
  • 11-06-2008 8:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

3 parasites called to the door last nite wantin to know if we wanted windwos washed" at fukin 1030 at nite! had that whole pikey vibe about
    them too, you know, suit an tache. They were only young 19 mid 20s and obviously scopping the place out as its a new estate. the level of scum
    in that town seems to be increasin exponentially and then im the bad person for tellin em to fuk off!!! believe me they werent washin windows

i really pitty some of the older folk in that town as im hearing alot of scam stories lately and <snip> the police don't seem that great </snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

the police don't seem that great

Give them a break. They can only deal with what they're told about. They don't have an all-seeing eye. Did you give 'em a buzz?

You are right to be angry/suspicious with this outfit that called alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Mister Fister

topper75 wrote: »
    Give them a break. They can only deal with what they're told about. They don't have an all-seeing eye. Did you give 'em a buzz?quote]

I have had alot of dealings with the gardai down there, and before you assume bad of me dont! the dealings i have had are for break ins and motoring offences (such as seat belt and the odd speeding fine) but i just think they are useless. i dont wanna ramble off topic either im just commenting on my experience with them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

3 parasites called to the door last nite wantin to know if we wanted windwos washed" at fukin 1030 at nite! had that whole pikey vibe about
    them too, you know, suit an tache. They were only young 19 mid 20s and obviously scopping the place out as its a new estate. the level of scum
    in that town seems to be increasin exponentially and then im the bad person for tellin em to fuk off!!! believe me they werent washin windows

i really pitty some of the older folk in that town as im hearing alot of scam stories lately and <snip> the police don't seem that great </snip>

Careful now... generalisation and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

well did you call the police? at least let them know your concerns .....they might put something the the paper advising people to beware of late night callers...etc...etc

give 'em a chance - as another poster said if you don;t let them know how can they help? - I personally would have called the police the second these people left my door - as you say 10:30 at night washing windows??? if they were honest then at least it could be checked out / they get scared off

Advertisement