Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hulk Hogan on Larry King

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Crocodile tears if i'm being honest.

Hogan just keeps going down in my estimation. The cheek of him to keep saying that the only things that matters to him at the moment are his kids and John, when we all know he couldn't give a fcuk bout John, and is working out how much money himself and Nick can make.

Also, i'm surprised Larry King didn't pull him up, or question the fact, that Hulk said that what happened happened for a reason and happened to make John a better person. Can this leathery old creep be any more insensitive.

Ever since I wathc the first episode of Hogan Knows Best, this family has creeped me out. They are so trashy. Hulk wouldn't let Brooke even think about a guy, but when it came to putting her on-stage, he would slut her up good and proper. It comes to me as no suprised that Linda is dating a 19yr old and Hogan himself is dating someone who ia nearly half his age.

On a lighter note, anyone else think his Lawyer looked like he was wearing a wig? He actually reminded me of the type of suit WWE would use in a comedy angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's been a long time since I could take anything Hogan says at face value and that hasn't changed. I think the only thing he's sorry about is that he was caught saying what he said

Advertisement