Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

why every guy should buy his girlfriend a Wii Fit

• 11-06-2008 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

In before th3 move.

I'd hit that for a $.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I cant see videos in work :mad: shouldn't this go in the videos thread link thing anyhows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

so it should, could someone do the honours please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I don't get it...:confused:
    Does the guy have a hulahoop fetish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

is that fella a pedo?(on the video)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,894 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Meh. Boring underwear FTL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

No guy should buy this for their woman. Its the worst thing any man could do.

Before Wii Fit:
    Man: Raaaar, good morning woman, lets make some sweet sweaty squelcy love whilst the birds sing outside our window
    Woman: Oh yes, lets. Hop aboard my lovely man

After Wii Fit:

Man: Raaaar, good morning woman, what the fcuk are you doing? Why aren't you making love to me?
    Woman: Its called Wii Fit, its designed to make my thighs more taut and my bum more firm. We'll have to skip the lovemaking today
    Man: Ok, I'll just record you're suggestive movements on my camera phone then and relieve myself when you've gone to work. Love you my lovely woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭ongarite

Nice vide but its faked. Its a cut and paste job of average guy, then cuts to model with hot body.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

That was very considerate of him - posting that on t'internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Saw that in Metro this morning...apparently they're accusing the guy secretly marketing for Nintendo!

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote: »
    to get her fat lazy ass in order, and this nice gent was just showing us the results of years of hard work??

or he just likes her bending over

ozzyoh wrote: »
    Saw that in Metro this morning...apparently they're accusing the guy secretly marketing for Nintendo!

ah good old viral/guerrilla marketing, didn't rock starr games do the same thing with GTA4 they put wanted posters up all over the place. and Zirtec did the same when they put posters up with tear off strips. the posters just said "tired of waiting for clarytin to work?" and the tear off strip just had their web address or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Nice Hoop!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭baby_blu

My bfs getting me one for christmas:D

Looks deadly

Ps- the guy in that vids CUTE;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,038 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

baby_blu wrote: »
    My bfs getting me one for christmas:D

Looks deadly

Why not just exercise instead?

A lot cheaper and will do the same job.

You won't have to wait til Christmas either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭baby_blu

Why not just exercise instead?

A lot cheaper and will do the same job.

You won't have to wait til Christmas either.

excuse me i go to the gym 5 times a week smart arse, hes buying me it as a GIFT

jesus!!! not everyone who buys it is fat and using it to lose weight:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

baby_blu wrote: »
    excuse me i go to the gym 5 times a week smart arse, hes buying me it as a GIFT

jesus!!! not everyone who buys it is fat and using it to lose weight:rolleyes:
    I'd imagine the majority are.

She looks like she hasn't hit puberty/filled out at all.

Rb wrote: »
    I'd imagine the majority are.

She looks like she hasn't hit puberty/filled out at all.

Yeah, it used to be titled, "Why every guy should buy his daughter a Wii Fit" but Nintendo changed it just at the last second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah, it used to be titled, "Why every guy should buy his daughter a Wii Fit" but Nintendo changed it just at the last second.

Yeah, apparently, that was after they dropped the tagline "Why every pedo should buy a Wii Fit".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭monroe

Pighead wrote: »

Before Wii Fit:
    Man: Raaaar, good morning woman, lets make some sweet sweaty squelcy love whilst the birds sing outside our window
    Woman: Oh yes, lets. Hop aboard my lovely man

After Wii Fit:

Man: Raaaar, good morning woman, what the fcuk are you doing? Why aren't you making love to me?
    Woman: Its called Wii Fit, its designed to make my thighs more taut and my bum more firm. We'll have to skip the lovemaking today
    Man: Ok, I'll just record you're suggestive movements on my camera phone then and relieve myself when you've gone to work. Love you my lovely woman.

Someone should offer Pighead a publishing deal....... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Pfft, she had a 10 out of 10 arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

she was terrible at it though, she kept missing the hoops

Kold wrote: »
    Pfft, she had a 10 out of 10 arse.
    How could she? She barely has an arse, let alone a good one!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Wii-fit nil points. Im with Chopper on this, get up of thine árse. I've seen someone actually using this thing, and its like watching someone having a fit. Laughed till I cried tbh.

Wii are cashing in on lazy bástards looking for a miracle lazy árse way of shifting their blubber.

You're bang on Monroe. If he doesnt make the grade, he could always sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭'Ol Jack Chance

shes in the metro check it out...she'd get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Rb wrote: »
    How could she? She barely has an arse, let alone a good one!

agreed

I can't imaging this being the most flattering gift you could give to your gf

The Bollox wrote: »
    agreed

I can't imaging this being the most flattering gift you could give to your gf
    Indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

ahhhh I think Wii Fit is great! Normal exercise bores the pants off me..what's fun about running down the street sweating your arse off in front of loads of people? I've done it a couple of times and never again...plus the Wii has loads of fun exercises that makes it seem less like hard work - like the Hula Hoop :D And unlike dvd's you can mix and match different exercises whenever you want (I'm not working for Nintendo, honestly :D)

But I'd KILL my fella if he put a vid of me doing it on the net!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

ongarite wrote: »
    Nice vide but its faked. Its a cut and paste job of average guy, then cuts to model with hot body.

Yeah a model for the kids section of Next FFS. That should be taken off the netz!

Advertisement