Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Question 6/7 predictions

Options
  • 11-06-2008 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I'm thinking published nd club

Question 6/7 Predictions 42 votes

Club
    0% 0 votes
    Published
    40% 17 votes
    Incomplete A
    28% 12 votes
    Incomplete B
    0% 0 votes
    Cashflow
    9% 4 votes
    Suspense
    11% 5 votes
    Tabular
    7% 3 votes
    Service
    0% 0 votes
    Farm
    2% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

well...
    manufacturing tipped for q1

then interpretation is a definate...always on it
    and i think published n club

then budget for last section...d one wit production,sales budget

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Club and published.. I'm not studying published though.. I just can't do them... Farm accounts aren't on HL syllabus :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 AaronCregan

Club and Published I hope but I'm going to do the Club and Interpretation of Accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LAMPARD_8

I'm hoping for a Manufacturing account....with a Club Account in the 100marker section....If not, I'll struggle to pass....If published and club both come up though I could even get a C1...

What are people concentrating on for the last section...ie Budgeting...Production??

I don't think I'll bother doing Marginal even though its likely to come up....It's just too hard to do well in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

muffinman wrote: »
    Club and published.. I'm not studying published though.. I just can't do them... Farm accounts aren't on HL syllabus :confused:

they are!!! since the new course came in.....bout 10yrs ago.......there were 23 topics on it.........22/23 have been asked, with the exception being 100mrkr Farm!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 whateva eva eva

muffinman wrote: »
    Club and published.. I'm not studying published though.. I just can't do them...:[/QUOTE
    We've got 5 days until the exam, I don't want to put any pressure on you but would you not consider looking over it? I would be quite surpised if it wasn't on the paper.
    sorry, i just wanted to try this thing out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

[
    We've got 5 days until the exam, I don't want to put any pressure on you but would you not consider looking over it? I would be quite surpised if it wasn't on the paper.
    sorry, i just wanted to try this thing out :D

Oh I'm almost sure they will be up, but I just can't stand them

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭LayLay

Club and Published or Cash Flow

Advertisement