Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Repair Galway

Options
  • 11-06-2008 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that does chargable iphone repairs in Galway. Have one that came from the States so there is no warranty with it and the top half of the touch screen has stopped working. (Seemingly a common problem)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

You could try that place on the headford road beside Walsh(?) cycles, just before the turn onto the dyke road. Dunno if they do iphone but I know a few people who have got sorted for phone repairs in that shop...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

How about any of the Apple stores? I bought my iMac in www.galmac.ie or also try Screenway or 3G Store. Galmac are very helpful; they are on Tuam Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I don't think that the Apple store would be able to help you. They appear to more of a retail outfit i don't think they do any repairs.

+1 for Galmac. I bought my macbook there and they're extremely helpful, they also do repairs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I went to the 3G store to have my iPod replaced. They said if I was to do it through them, it would take considerably longer that contacting Apple directly and having the courier pick it up. I don't think anyone wants to be phoneless too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sheepeyes

There's a place on Shop Street, above the joke shop, beside the Body Shop, they're pretty good with repairs. Not sure about iphones, but they're definitely worth a look. Hope this helps :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement