Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free sports betting site

Options
  • 11-06-2008 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

They give you a 10c bet to start and you go from there, no credit card needed, just e mail and name, seems fairly good. And if you lose you can start again at 10c, the site pays out with money they get from ads

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=164674

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 AlaskaFox

Anyone else here use this? I was up to 70 quid in the middle of Euro 08, btu down to 40 because of tennis.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Why would you use this when there is all of the reliable bookies online

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

You can only cash out if you live in America and can receive the cheque...so unless you know someone over there that you can get the check sent to it's kinda pointless!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

kmart6 wrote: »
    You can only cash out if you live in America and can receive the cheque...so unless you know someone over there that you can get the check sent to it's kinda pointless!

I kind of suspected that when i saw the thread. I was even more suspicious though thinking it's one of those where you win and when you want your money out all they need is....... "your bank details".

I bet those cents are American cents too. Which means your actually getting something like a 7 eurocent bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Yeah they are American alright!

• Advertisement
Advertisement