Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Result GRRRR

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭xeroshero

This is ridiculous like, I mean does it really take over 3 working days to give people this information???

My exam board was weeks ago and Im still waiting! :( So I think you can count yourself lucky! And you got a text :( No fair!!! :(

Im dreading it, one in particular, as in I GREATLY FEAR taht I may have royally F*cked up and may have to repeat one subject!!!! next Christmas? And therefore can not graduste in a week or two and therefore can not actualy take the job I have already been offered!!!!

I wanna cry! Gonna be a lon weekend, and Im in the house on my own, plenty of time to wallow and think (and feel sick) about it! :(

I can't wiat ot be out of this bloody stupid system! :P

Advertisement