Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCB question

Options
  • 11-06-2008 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

i left quinn last year with 3 yrs ncb...i joined FBD...i am now going to leave FBD again returning to quinn... but its within a year...will i get like 3yrs 10 months NCB or am i better off waiting to get the 4 yrs NCB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

i left quinn last year with 3 yrs ncb...i joined FBD...i am now going to leave FBD again returning to quinn... but its within a year...will i get like 3yrs 10 months NCB or am i better off waiting to get the 4 yrs NCB

No you need to wait until the end of the 12 months to get 4 years NCB. I know form experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

that will do thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Countryripple

Yea, the same happened to me, months are not counted. Which is a load of cr@p!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

yip im going to have to let the policy run with FBD and not actually own the car

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Are you moving to QD because you're changing car?

Surely it would make more sense to change the existing policy to the new car and move to FBD when it runs out.

Why are you changing before the end of the current one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement