Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origin 2 (incl result)

• 11-06-2008 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, what a hammering by QLD - 30 to nil. This sets up game 3 nicely with NSW having one game 1 but QLD being the form team. That's in 3 weeks time - really looking forward to it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I watched the first three tires, got depressed and went back to bed :) Didn't think NSW would roll over that easily. QLD just didn't look like they'd clicked in game one, so it was only a matter of time. Might go to the Woolshed for game three if I'm still unemployed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Amz wrote: »
    I watched the first three tires, got depressed and went back to bed :) Didn't think NSW would roll over that easily. QLD just didn't look like they'd clicked in game one, so it was only a matter of time. Might go to the Woolshed for game three if I'm still unemployed :)

D'oh, I'll be in forn parts for game 3 - hope I can get it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Amz wrote: »

Your locked in a room with a rabid tiger, a lethal snake gagging for a fight and a NSW supporter. You have a gun with 2 bullets...what do you do ??

Shoot the NSW supporter twice :D:D:D

Ah theres loads of them !:) Its similar to Leinster V Munster !

really enjoyed the game and all the talk of Locky, Prince, Hunt, Thurston etc etc made no difference. It was all about the big guys turning a great forward perfomance which created great space for some nice tries out wide.

I found getting into the strange 13 man code difficult at first but when in Rome.....Ho Broncos!

Its too tight to call the final game but perhaps the edge of the home crowd may help on the other hand a QLD Origin icon Dick "Tosser" has passed. This will be used to fire the Maroons up something savage.
    NSW will however be extremely fired up after the humiliation of game 2.
    I think the QLD team is better but its such an on the day event its impossible to call.

Cant wait :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Ah I don't support either really, I just don't like watching games that are just one sided when I'm a neutral.

Advertisement