Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small claims court: Chorus NTL

Options
  • 11-06-2008 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

NTL and Chorus NTL
    NTL and Chorus is definitely the most incompetent and poorly managed communication Company in the universe.

Prior to the Chorus acquisition, the NTL customer service desk took ages 20 minutes plus to respond to a call. The situation today is far worse although they have tracking numbers which are supposed to be responded to within 3/ 4 days by their customer service representatives.

The tracking system does not work as e-mails are not responded to at all. Mary, a worker in their Customer Services told me that they replied to an e-mail on 10th May at circa 1.30 pm. I pointed out that the last e-mail was sent at 2.30 pm on the 10th May with a tracking number issued at circa 3.30pm. When I questioned this and got no sensible reply or offer to follow up she put down the phone. No reason as there was no rudeness from me .. just asking sensible questions.

I have little option but to put a claim through the Small Claims Court in Dun Laoghaire.

Anyone have any experience on this process? experience against NTL / Chorus NTL?

Experience & Advice welcome

Advertisement