Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show your UI!

• 11-06-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Havent seen a thread on here before to show off your UI. I'm in work now so cant show mine but ill do it when i get home.

try attach them to ur post rather than link off another website so those of us stuck in the rat race can view them :(

Get postin lads!

Copes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

jesus lads dont all reply at once!!

heres mine. might be too crowded for some but its tidy enough for me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Had to reduce the quality a lot to get it proper size.
    I like to keep mine very clean, cant stand cluttered ui's. I get a lot of slack for splitting the screen as well, but it lets be keep all my **** off of it so its not blocking my view - its what ive been using since forever anyways.

jesus thats very clean!

need to get myself a widescreen monitor.

actually its about time to start building a whole new system.

come on guys post them up u lazy tards!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I have absolutely nothing added really. Just Titan co-ords and XP, and Auctioneer.

With Blizzard adding extra action bars since I played last I don't really need anything else.
    Best to play the game the way the designers' intended, eh?

WoWScrnShot_060908_184350.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

My old PvE UI. This was taken a good few months ago, I've now got a very minimal UI that isnt worthy of a screenshot due to my good PC going bust. I need all the frames I can get now.

Me on Queldanas, doing... yeah :o

lolflamewalker.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

uploadge5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Noting special installed. titan, auctioneer, xperl, recount etc etc

glvk93q1l66dw7ghrbvn.jpg

looks good..nice egar too. i like the look of the s1 shoulders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Thanks. Yeah the gear has gotten alot better since i moved to pvp. Its raised my DPS so much. I even prefer it to my pve gear in kara runs. With any luck by the end of today ill have the s2 shoulders, bracer and helm. And thinking about getting the bow too. But ill just use the 150 boj's to get it insteak of 27k honor if thats what it costs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I've only this one screenshot since moving to my new setup. may have some better looking ones on the older machine and will edit in later maybe.

Was an e-peen screenshot sorry :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 irishstu

Here's mine:
    2622684450_184a2e346b_o.png

I'm playing on a high res so I have lot's of room for things. The goal is to be able to grab MT/OT Target fast

Addons are:
    Pitbull, Bartender4, Quartz, ButtonFacade, SatrinaBuffFrames, Parrot, Chatter, Control Freak, SimpleMiniMap, Chronometer, FubBar...

whats the best alternative to bongos?

i use bongos but sometimes even though bars are "locked" the icons will still move around and to be honest i dont use macros on the hunter yet!

i just need a good bar mod that will let me resize the bars and move them around etc.

I'm using Bartender4 which is great but still a bit buggy - e.g. trying to buff another group in a raid from a paged bar doesn't work.

Bartender3 is more stable but slightly trickier to configure - but still fairly easy.

You can set the icons to be locked if you like - they will auto-lock in combat anyway.

cheers think ill try bartender 3 or 4 later on.

Blazher what unitframes are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Addons are:
    Pitbull, Bartender4, Quartz, ButtonFacade, SatrinaBuffFrames, Parrot, Chatter, Control Freak, SimpleMiniMap, Chronometer, FubBar...

Which one of those add-ons is your raid member add-on, i like the look of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

irishstu wrote: »
    Blazher what unitframes are you using?

iIts a mix of a few things mate, Took me about 4 hours to set it up, you go to build the DB up, I dont use it anymore , Was starting to pee me off!

I'm using Pitbull which allows for a lot of customisation - top left is the Raid Groups, and in the middle is MT/OT's and their Targets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Thoogun

Here we go with my raid (kind of) screen

guikl1.jpgmy.php?image=guiix9.jpgmy.php?image=guikl1.jpgmy.php?image=guitf6.jpg

Sweet UI Irishstu btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_071708_204448.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

wowscrnshot071508200101lu8.th.jpg

Advertisement