Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think Alex is brilliant

Options
  • 11-06-2008 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Well she is, she's just class and I hope shes in there for a very long time:D

Did you see the way she put all those little boys on there stools last night and not a peep out of any of them(Keeping it real, ya). That's nothing to how I react with burnt chips. With such a hard life that Alex has had, public school and all that its no wonder she reacts like that over a few burnt chips.

Alex is obviously used to people bowing down to her and not challenging her and so when BB 'told her off' last night, her reaction that was that of a child who had done something wrong and was now been told off by mummy. couldnt look at the camera, closed body language, head down and quiet-ish. she isnt used to it obviously..

So basically she wasn't really bullying just being herself. Extreme aggression is normal and quite common amongst black kids from inner city areas. You can't reason with them like you can the people you see on the television they are out to defeat you bay any means. A lot gos back to slavery, it a huge chip on their shoulder. They seem to have some thing to prove. Never again will they be pushed around by posh white people. This country is becoming many different counties in one that have very little in common. Big Brother claims unacceptable behavior but it brought them togethor and their s bound to be friction.

Its not Alex, its where she comes from and the culture thats the problem. She claims the others haven't a clue about real life, but this is misleading.

Yes they are soft white kids from privileged backgrounds that live on a different planet to inner city life. Whats shes wrong about is, just because humans can live in a violent gang culture, it doesn't mean they have too. By doing so they are really losing out on the life style they could enjoy, if a lot of people came togethor and fixed it. In a way that inner city tough lifestyle is futile and leads nowhere and is not necessary.

I hope she stays for the whole hog in the BB house just to annoy all thos other wannabes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Hope she gets the boot first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Are you serious? You can't actually think that she's so aggressive, judgemental and nasty is that way because she's black and from the inner city? Its nothing to do with her being black. She measures success by material goods, not by social skills or having good friends around you etc, all this talk about what she's got and her bmw!! She has no respect for anyone and believes everybody should bow down to her. Did you hear her talking about jennifers outfit? She said if it was her mum she'd smack her or something for leaving the house in an outfit like that? Nobody who has respect for others would talk about their mother in that way on public television!

Ugh i can't stand that woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

What respect does she deserve, she is a bully, agressive, nasty and full of bull!
    she thinks a lighter is worth raising her voice over! looser nand her catchpharse is lame!
    get alex out, chanted from the crowd, all we need is for her to be up for eviction!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

"I'm not being funny but..."

That catchphrase? She seemed to have thefted that from last years Charlie...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

It's sad day:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

She's a loud mouthed numpty. The reason no one could say anything back to her was because she kept shouting over them. So glad she's gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

She's a loud mouthed numpty. The reason no one could say anything back to her was because she kept shouting over them. So glad she's gone :)

Second that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Shes a bloody twat, watching her bully people in the house was not my idea of entertainment and im glad that shes been booted out, its all she deserved!!

Advertisement