Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sympathy for the guy with Tonsilitis during LC.

Options
  • 11-06-2008 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

Yeah so it was yesterday eveing when i noticed i had difficulty in swallowing during dinner! I should have known that the aches and pains of the days previous where not solely due to the excessive writing. No, they couldn't have been that bad. I should have known. . .

By last night, i knew i was going to wake up with full blown tonsilitis.
    Et Vóila!

I need a lift. . . :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 nyangnyang

Peslo wrote: »
    Yeah so it was yesterday eveing when i noticed i had difficulty in swallowing during dinner! I should have known that the aches and pains of the days previous where not solely due to the excessive writing. No, they couldn't have been that bad. I should have known. . .

Et Vóila!

All I'll say is sickened on you ya cocky bas****. in the other thread said you are getting 600 loike,maybe its karma that you got tonsilitis. anyway if you're as smart as you make yourself out to be you should have no problems

Nope.. No sympathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!!

i ALWAYS get it when im really stressed/ excited about something/ or really tired!

was certain i'd get it during the lc
    but thank god i didnt!

also im pron to migranes,
    and thankfully i only got ONE so far :D

gargle that (sea salt, not table salt) salty water!
    and you'll be better soon !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Et Vóila!

many exams left?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭22diamonds

laura* wrote: »

i ALWAYS get it when im really stressed/ excited about something/ or really tired!

same! every single time i have somethin big coming up like a show or important exams, i get sick! thank god it didnt happen for the LC, but i still have a week left...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

22diamonds wrote: »
    same! every single time i have somethin big coming up like a show or important exams, i get sick! thank god it didnt happen for the LC, but i still have a week left...!

*fingers crossed you don't*

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I was sick for most of christmas right up until mocks.Needless to say i didnt do too well( thank god I only need 350 points) and as soon as I got back to school lots of PI's arose. I hope your not too sick but i didnt ask for sympathy when a hell of a lot stuff happened to me ,so why should you ask for sympathy .

Hope you get well soon and do well in rest of the leaving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 irishslainte

here people take a moment to reconsider your thoughts my mate lost his dad and his dog in a car crash twodays efore the leaving started and he was a high achiever but not after that he still sat the test but he couldnt think straight losing the loves of his life before the biggest day of his life:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

here people take a moment to reconsider your thoughts my mate lost his dad and his dog in a car crash twodays efore the leaving started and he was a high achiever but not after that he still sat the test but he couldnt think straight losing the loves of his life before the biggest day of his life:(

wow....
    that has made me terribly depressed

just goes to show how much we take for granted, stressing over this bloody leaving cert, much more important things in life

STOP STRESSIN OVER THE LEAVING CERT PEEPS! WE'LL ALL DO GREAT!

and i hope your friend is coping, good for him for still sittin the tests, hope he does great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 whateva eva eva

Yeah well i know i'm getting 600 loike. :(
    I prob have 390 out of 400! Maths paper one be the bane of my all A1s!
    Ah well, not to worry! still got 3 more A1's to get! :(

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 irishslainte

ye ill send on my regards he is burin his dog tmrw morning so ill be going to that and then to his dads mass at 6 .ye really hits you especialy me i felt i would do really well his dad was close to me and we got on well affected my thinking but i got to write about him in my english essay and stuff so was ok for ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PuddinBum

Wants 600 points and now comes down with tonsiltis HHHMMMMM! My guess is too much sock cuckin with the examiner....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 m-i-t-s-u-k-o

I got tonsilitis a few days before the Leaving too.. I also gave it to other people too :( So I feel your pain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Nope.. No sympathy.

Sure ya dont need ur f**kn voice to do da leaving.....
    ha ya fukn wimp complaining about fukn tonsilitis!!!!!

booohooo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Oh yeah! Damn you for having confidence in your own abilities! Damn you I say!

But seriously, what exactly did Peslo do wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Davidius wrote: »

He came on boards looking for sympathy:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Davidius wrote: »
    Oh yeah! Damn you for having confidence in your own abilities! Damn you I say!

I'd like to know this, too.
    Sure ya dont need ur f**kn voice to do da leaving.....
    ha ya fukn wimp complaining about fukn tonsilitis!!!!!

booohooo!!

Post reported. Your attitude stinks like your spelling, and I forsee a permban tbh.
    wow....
    that has made me terribly depressed

just goes to show how much we take for granted, stressing over this bloody leaving cert, much more important things in life

STOP STRESSIN OVER THE LEAVING CERT PEEPS! WE'LL ALL DO GREAT!

and i hope your friend is coping, good for him for still sittin the tests, hope he does great

+1, can't even begin to imagine that.

OP - I've just been diagnosed with tonsilitis too by the aul' GP so know what it's like. You'll be grand though, just try not to think about it and take a bottle of water in with you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Fine excuse for the guy who thought he was a 600 pointer!!

I know quite a few people who have complained about sickness, but to be honest, people should have been minding their health and taking their vitamins from the start of the year!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Locked. stop acting like such a load of primary school children, you're all long out of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement