Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track Racing, tonight 11/06

Options
  • 11-06-2008 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

6:30, sundrive road... anyone going, I'm undecided as yet :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

6:30, sundrive road... anyone going, I'm undecided as yet :)
    I wanted to do it actually for once... but I crashed last night while training in the Park... I am a bit bruised, scratched and my back is a bit sore ...

Are you guys going to the Saturday training sessions too?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

I wanted to do it actually for once... but I crashed last night while training in the Park... I am a bit bruised, scratched and my back is a bit sore ...

Are you guys going to the Saturday training sessions too?

I certainly plan to keep up the Saturday spins, even if I'm on my own!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Are there going to be any more beginner sessions/accreditations? Have never ridden a fixie before never mind a track bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

blorg wrote: »
    Are there going to be any more beginner sessions/accreditations? Have never ridden a fixie before never mind a track bike.

As far as I know it's by appointment only, and is probably on a Saturday morning. Give Hugh Byrne a shout (he organises it, and his details are on the cycling ireland website)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

blorg wrote: »

Usually you can get an acreditation every saturday. Hugh or Aideen usually run the saturday training sessions. They'd do it at the beginning of the session, they just teach you how to ride on the grass ... so if you fall u dont hurt yourself ... and then take you on a lap or two and ... there you go :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭manic56

Usually you can get an acreditation every saturday. Hugh or Aideen usually run the saturday training sessions. They'd do it at the beginning of the session, they just teach you how to ride on the grass ... so if you fall u dont hurt yourself ... and then take you on a lap or two and ... there you go :P

Bloody hell thats alot easier than getting acreditation in manchester!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm out for tonight. Usual excuse. Too much work.

Advertisement