Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art history tmrw!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Shadow_1409

Art history is simple and can be studied the night before and done well, i have it tomorrow too, after Biology. :/
    European - Gothic And Romanesque Architecture
    Irish - Newgrange/Bronze Age
    Appriciation - Gallery Visit.

These are all 100% come ups. Know these and you'll fly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'm doing the gallery, romanesque/gothic, irish iron/bronze age and newgrange if I can.

I'm going out for like half an hour to relax and then I'm gettin back to it, take a break if you're stressed (I'm panicking so much I'm crying ATM) It'll work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

im just way too lazy to learn a gallery question when theres those makey-up ones to do!
    im just gonna do newgrange, bronze n iron age, n high renaissance - michelangelo, raphael n da vinci in the break tomorrow...
    ive way too much bio to be doin to even think about it til then.
    ahhh, can't wait for this time tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tannersxxx

im up early lads...serious art history crammage!!!anyone know how to aswer the gallery q???
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 83,539 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I want to hear how this exam went for yous..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 bitterstudent

I'm really not looking forward to this!
    Is it on at 2 or 1.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Iammwa

Advertisement