Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liveline, 11/06

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

cailinoBAC wrote: »
    I was googling about the whole thing earlier and came across the bebo of the girl who called in to defend them. She seemed genuine enough, as in, she wasn't a plant, just trying to convince herself it wasn't a scam and her modelling career is still on track...

jeesh.. modelling career??? Nail bar maybe.

I heard her, and modelling dudn't seem an option to me:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Delusional is as delusional does, to paraphrase another sub-normal.

The moronically pretty will stumble from one vapid non-job to another, convincing themselves that they're successful, and nothing that the 'normal' people say will convince them otherwise.

One only has to look at the bebo page of the "agency" in question:
    Even in the aftermath of the Liveline exposé (and all the disgusting descriptions of exploitation it contained) various Sorcha's & Kylie's from Dublin 6w to 24 were logging on (after the fact) to find out how to register, as they were going to be famous, no matter what it takes...

Morons will attempt to climb, and there's nothing normal people can do to stop it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 liv__07@hotmail

cailinoBAC wrote: »
    I was googling about the whole thing earlier and came across the bebo of the girl who called in to defend them. She seemed genuine enough, as in, she wasn't a plant, just trying to convince herself it wasn't a scam and her modelling career is still on track...

thank u !! im the girl olivia that came on defending mark t!! and yes i made
    a mistake defending him but isnt everyone allowed make a mistake!! i really wanna thank joe duffy because without his help no one wud hav known wat a scumbag mark t really is!!i can assure u all im no plant who even uses that word????? im no fool either i just trusted someone that i sudnt have!!mark t hurt alot of girls in the agencey emotionaly and hopefully he will be brought to justice!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Catikins

After what has been disclosed this week, the Guards and Revenue will be hot on the trail
    Will they though? Is it that huge of a deal? I know it's horrible and such and i do feel so bad for the people who won't ever see their money again, but it seems a bit mad that they gladly handed over the cash. How did the mothers even agree to hand over that much money without looking into the siuation further?! I just can't see the guards caring all too much that people handed over cash to someone without making sure it was all legit. People are too trusting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Catikins wrote: »
    I just can't see the guards caring all too much that people handed over cash to someone without making sure it was all legit. People are too trusting!
    Well perhaps not the Guards, but certainly the Revenue Commissioners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its being discussed again on Kennys show

www.rte.ie/radio1

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Ah yes, one of the best livelines ever

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭redabbey

javascript:showPlayer('/radio1/player_av.html?0,null,200,http://dynamic.rte.ie/quickaxs/209-rte-todaywithpatkenny-Thursday.smil')

26 mins into the show

• Advertisement
Advertisement