Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother=Garbage.

Options
  • 11-06-2008 3:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

The fact that this show is even being discused here means that the cabbages who apply to be on the show will continue to do so.This means that for the forseeable future ther'll be a never-ending supply of "celebrity" morons and halfwits clogging the pages of papers and magazines..selfish,obnoxious and stupid.Watching and posting about this show is keeping it on the air and resulting in a)a reduction in quality broadcasting and b)the granting of instant celebrity to the worst sort of people in society.Stop watching and leave them to rot,you'll be doing the world a favour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

C. This is a general internet forum. People will post on whats on their minds and in their lives, not all topics are agreeable to everyone. Nobody is making you watch big brother or read the big brother forum so if it annoys you that much perhaps you should spend your time reading something else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

LolaDub wrote: »
    C. This is a general internet forum. People will post on whats on their minds and in their lives, not all topics are agreeable to everyone. Nobody is making you watch big brother or read the big brother forum so if it annoys you that much perhaps you should spend your time reading something else.

Big brother isnt "in your life",its on the telly.Thats all.People should remember that when they're talking about it as if they're part of it.If i have the option not to watch it,why is it on everyday for months??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Degsy wrote: »
    Big brother isnt "in your life",its on the telly.Thats all.People should remember that when they're talking about it as if they're part of it.If i have the option not to watch it,why is it on everyday for months??

it's bit like after hours

idiots like you respond to the morons and the morons keep coming back..

it's great.

ntlbell wrote: »
    it's bit like after hours

idiots like you respond to the morons and the morons keep coming back..

it's great.

you need to get out more often.

you need to get out more often.

cutting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The fact that this show is even being discused here means that the cabbages who apply to be on the show will continue to do so.This means that for the forseeable future ther'll be a never-ending supply of "celebrity" morons and halfwits clogging the pages of papers and magazines..selfish,obnoxious and stupid.Watching and posting about this show is keeping it on the air and resulting in a)a reduction in quality broadcasting and b)the granting of instant celebrity to the worst sort of people in society.Stop watching and leave them to rot,you'll be doing the world a favour.

I do hope you get the irony of your post.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

blah blah blah blah.

boring.jpg

Amz wrote: »
    I do hope you get the irony of your post.

I wouldnt say it was ironic.I hate the show and am saddened to see there's a dedicated forum here on boards.It legitimises stupidity and turning of egotistical halfwits into "celebrities".Its everything thats wrong with society,really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I wouldnt say it was ironic.I hate the show and am saddened to see there's a dedicated forum here on boards.It legitimises stupidity and turning of egotistical halfwits into "celebrities".Its everything thats wrong with society,really.

Why did you feel the need to start a new thread about it? Is your opinion extra valid and more important than everybody else who post in This thread or did you not look? You really should have a look at the other threads before starting to foam at the mouth and flail your arms around in rage.

Dyflin wrote: »
    boring.jpg
    Misc-6thSense.jpg

• Advertisement

Misc-6thSense.jpg

woman_ironing.jpg

woman_ironing.jpg

You-Are-You_suck_at_this.gif

They're idiots who think they have something to say and think people want to hear it

you have a lot in common.

welcome!

They're idiots who think they have something to say and think people want to hear it?

you have a lot in common.

welcome!

People watch it.
    They're idiots.
    Piss off.

People watch it.
    They're idiots.
    Piss off.

you've obviously watched it.

You're an idiot.

my last drop went in your ma's mouth

thanks for playing.

If you actually read my post it said "People will post on whats on their minds and in their lives". Big brother is obviously on their minds so they come to talk about it. They're entitled to do that whether it irritates you or not.

The last time i checked big brother was not on every channel and you were not watching your tv with a gun to your head by big brother fanatics. If you don't want to watch it then you have a number of different options such as watch a different channel, turn off your tv, read a book, go outside, talk to people, take a walk, garden, etc....

LolaDub wrote: »
    If you don't want to watch it then you have a number of different options such as watch a different channel, turn off your tv, read a book, go outside, talk to people, take a walk, garden, etc....

What if i want to watch a well-made interesting programme instead?
    People watching this garbage are whats causing tripe television to be made and its getting worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

They're idiots.

You're the one who managed to miss the sticky.

What if i want to watch a well-made interesting programme instead?
    People watching this garbage are whats causing tripe television to be made and its getting worse.

Let me guess... an alex fan??? :rolleyes:

If you want to watch something else then watch something else. Watch paint dry if you prefer i don't think anybody really cares. Obviously whatever you do in your time makes you a generous caring well rounded person so you should really keep that up

you've obviously watched it.

You're an idiot.

my last drop went in your ma's mouth

thanks for playing.

Excellent!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement