Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage Instant V12 query

• 11-06-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Lads posted here a while back regarding similar but dont want to drag up an old post, have a couple of questions

We are a small company(5 people) and up to now the sister who has down basic book keeping on and off for years is doing this end of the company. We have Sage Instant V12 and with it came a PDF User guide. From peoples experience is this normally enough for someone just starting to use this package to get to grips. IF not what books would you recommend, did a google which came up with plenty but I am sure some are better/simpliar than others. Just to check will this package slimline the process of

Invoice/billing the custormer
    Purchases/stock
    End of month statements to see what went out/ came in/ whats owned etc

At the moment we use Excel and have it fairly well configured. But I find you have to enter in the same figures for the same customer in different areas. Where as I was wondering with Sage when you click on a customers tab it would give you all the info on them IE:how much you have done for them that month/how much they paid/how much they owe etc

Thanks

Advertisement