Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Handbrake & Test

Options
  • 11-06-2008 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Ok my instructor says i should stop at roundabouts and stay on the clutch without using a handbrake when its level. This works well for me and i have good clutch control but will i get marked down for it!!

Advice please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

You should be yielding at roundabouts rather than stopping. And if there's a backlog and you have to stop I wouldn't put on the handbrake if it's level because you want to be ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You should be yielding at roundabouts rather than stopping. And if there's a backlog and you have to stop I wouldn't put on the handbrake if it's level because you want to be ready to go.

Yes, i agree, it's not something you'll be marked down for not doing.

Advertisement