Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biology quiz

Options
  • 11-06-2008 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

dont know if this'll do any of us any good bt it could be good to test each other.. just for this evening anyway since the exam is tomorrow obviously :)
    rules: just 1 q and 1 answer per person. OL and HL

anyone wanna start? ok then i will..

q. what are the top 3 layers of the skin, closest to the surface?
    (i know thats not very well put bt i took ages to get the 3 names into my head so i'll see if ne1 else knows them :Z)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 irishslainte

epidermal mesophyll
    dermis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 irishslainte

name the particles of the bone and explain how a new embyro forms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

state of ppl who grinded unit 3....

name the final products of the light stage of photosynthesis
    IAA is a growth regulator, in your experiment how did you measure the growth of the plant.
    draw a graph to show enzyme action and effect of temprature on it (just say how it will go tbh but its a likely question)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

final products of the light stage: oxygen, nadh, atp?
    to measure the growth of the plant you photocopy graph paper onto acetate and stick it on the inside of the petri dish and use that to measure the length of th plant
    enzyme action is low until 27degrees.. no i'm getting mixed up with pH. it increases gradually as it gets closer to 27degrees and decreases after that.

particles of the bone, is that like osteoblasts, calcium.. what else is ther?
    dont rly know how the human embryo forms.

explain the formation of both male & female plant gametes

Advertisement