Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mini Diesel (Northern Ireland Reg)

Options
  • 11-06-2008 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey I know ye will be able to help me! I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this!!!

I am going to buy a mini diesel from northern Ireland hopefully in the next few weeks, is there any way I can leave the ni reg on them, i have an address there?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

If you live here, then no, not legally. You can take a chance, but the revenue have been actively stopping yelow-reg cars lately, and you risk pretty heavy fines if caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Only last week I saw Customs stopping foreign cars and checking the drivers out. If you're caught they might take the car but probably will only fine you.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

k thanks! wont chance it so!!!!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

k thanks! wont chance it so!!!!!!! ;)

good idea !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement