Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dole....??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

I have two jobs by the way (both cash in hand)....And I know for a fact I'll get into college, jus ta let ya know!

Your still a knacker though. And a disgrace to the working class. I hope your proud enough to tell all your friends what you're up to and see how many of them stick around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

There is no possible way I can get caught......

AHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
    HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHA
    HAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Now you've proven you're as thick as a plank, good girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shanedownfall

If ye can get away with it love ye might as well. Don't listen to all the people given ye ****, politicians are robbing from the tax payer all the time, yet look at how long fine fáil are in office. The same people giving you stick are probably pro our current government. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

you will be on the streets in a few years id say.

no harm tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

If ye can get away with it love ye might as well. Don't listen to all the people given ye ****, politicians are robbing from the tax payer all the time, yet look at how long fine fáil are in office. The same people giving you stick are probably pro our current government. :cool:

So politicians are apparently robbing from us and thus it's cool if GalwayGirl does too...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I knew somebody would bring up Fianna Fáil! I was going to say "in b4 fianna fáil" and everything!

Though here's an important lesson: Just because somebody else is doing it doesn't mean you should too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭shanedownfall

yea yis are right in fairness with the whole "just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you should"... I just think the stick is unnecessary.

To the guy who said she will end up on the streets, you're takin the mick right?... Your chances of being caught doing this type of thing are slim to none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 allthatjazz

eh do you not have to work 6 months paying tax or something and only then if you're unemployed can you apply for the dole? something like that anyway..just get a real job jees

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Hey, Irish Times Blogwatch!? Reading this one!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Sound thats all I needed to know, perfect so in 3months I can get the dole....

Thanks for all yer help!!

You don't seem to be able to fully grasp this concept do you?? You're only a leaving cert student, which means you have not had any meaningful employment yet. As you haven't been employed, you cannot get the dole - full stop.

As for your plan, I will tell you straight that I despise people like you. You feel you have some right to get money for free off the back of decent people who actually work for a living? People who think like that are scum, and I sincerely hope that if you do eventually somehow get your plan to work, that you are caught and end up on the streets with the rest of the rats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

There is no possible way I can get caught......

How many female leaving cert students are there in Galway that have the same IP as you?

With an attitude like that you will be homeless, jobless or in prison (or all three) in 5 years, virtually guarenteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Lol, this thread is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    How many female leaving cert students are there in Galway that have the same IP as you?

With an attitude like that you will be homeless, jobless or in prison (or all three) in 5 years, virtually guarenteed.

Exactly.. You're one in about just over 2,000 girls in Galway sitting the LC.. Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

DarkJager wrote: »
    You don't seem to be able to fully grasp this concept do you?? You're only a leaving cert student, which means you have not had any meaningful employment yet. As you haven't been employed, you cannot get the dole - full stop.

As for your plan, I will tell you straight that I despise people like you. You feel you have some right to get money for free off the back of decent people who actually work for a living? People who think like that are scum, and I sincerely hope that if you do eventually somehow get your plan to work, that you are caught and end up on the streets with the rest of the rats.

Excuse me what ya know bout me.....fukn nuthin!!
    I have been employed since I was 16 part-time and full time all through TY, I have been paying tax for the past year.
    Now I have 2different jobs that are Cash in Hand, working all thru the leaving and I betcha I'll get unreal points unlike ye lot on this who probably get everything handed to them on a silver fukn platter!! Just sponge of Mammy and Daddy!!!

And there is no way you can get caught it is soo easy to bluff them!! And I m tellin ya know after my 3years of college are over I'll have my own business under me.....so I wont be sleepin in no streets!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I have been employed since I was 16 part-time and full time all through TY, I have been paying tax for the past year.
    Now I have 2different jobs that are Cash in Hand, working all thru the leaving and I betcha I'll get unreal points unlike ye lot on this who probably get everything handed to them on a silver fukn platter!! Just sponge of Mammy and Daddy!!!

And there is no way you can get caught it is soo easy to bluff them!! And I m tellin ya know after my 3years of college are over I'll have my own business under me.....so I wont be sleepin in no streets!!

Jesus christ, stop giving people ammunition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Judging from your general attitude, I don't what to know anything about you to be honest. So rather than "sponging off mammy and daddy" you'd rather sponge off the taxpayer?? You can, to put it bluntly, fcuk right off.

As for leaving cert, who said I'm a student?? I work full time, I have numerous bills to pay and after that I come out with just enough cash to get by. Therefore you may understand why I have no time for any sneaky bastards looking for an easy ride.

As for your 3 years of college, you really think you'll just appear out of college and start your own business?? You need a serious reality check I think. I'd also say that with your general attitude to sneakily obtaining money by "bluffing" people, your imaginary business will last 2 days before you go bankrupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Everybody knows that:

School->University->Automatic success.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 allthatjazz

Aaaaaaaaahahahaahahahahhahahahahahaha i love internet tough nuts :D :rolleyes:hahahahahhahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

The benefit boys are out of touch
    What they don't know won't hurt 'em much
    I've been working......
    And I been working all day for me mate
    If I'm caught I'll go down for a month or three
    But they'll still Be paying out looking after me...

Getting the dole and cash in hand?
    Meh...more worried about the tax money we pay to keep corrupt politicians loaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

NiSmO wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Funny!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

I am going to college but not till next year, and I will be working but Im getting paid cash in hand so I can still go on the dole...

You are what's wrong with Ireland. I genuinely hope you fall victum to all the pitfalls of being paid under the counter.

Larianne wrote: »
    Funny!!:D

Why would you admit to that? The mind truly boggles. What a valuable member of society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

OP when you are homeless in a few years or out of rehab do take time to find an internet cafe and let us know how your business went...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭glenn3ie

Ya've lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned. The funny thing is, in a few years you will be the person ringing into Joe Duffy to complain that people are doing exactly what you are doing.

Get a proper job ya big disgrace.

This thread makes me laugh.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Thanks, you're the reason so many people hate social welfare.

And I hope you don't end up sleeping in the street, people might accidentally give you money you've already robbed off them through their taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Why is this thread still here, let alone still open?

Mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

fh041205 wrote: »
    Why would you admit to that? The mind truly boggles. What a valuable member of society.

Me?:eek:

It's funny that she thinks she'll get away with it all... not gonna happen.

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    Me?:eek:

It's funny that she thinks she'll get away with it all... not gonna happen.

No not you. I'm sure you're a lovely person. This GalwayGirl one on the other hand, i'm not so sure about. But it is fun.

Its actually reassurring to know that so many other people feel the same way about this that i do. At least i'm not the only grumpy auld b*ll*ks out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement