Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three year old and new baby

Options
  • 11-06-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I am just enquiring as to the toddler groups - are they for young toddlers more so? I have a very active boy who is very energetic and I am on mat leave at mo with a newborn and would love for him to play with kids his age.
    I have tues & weds sorted thankfully! |Can someone advise on local groups I can bring him to or even local mothers in the area with children the same age....
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pipzeus

Hi,
    I didn't get any answers to this post so I reckon I may have chosen a wrong title or perhaps didn't explain very well, so I will give it another shot.
    I have a couple of days free during the week with my three year old and would love for him to meet other children in the Charlesland area for some outdoor playing. (weather permitting of course :))
    Anyone in the same situation? Any tips?
    I understand the toddler groups have closed for the summer so would love any info on what parents are doing for the summer with their kids.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Liam81

Hi Pipzeus, im not sure off hand where and when exactly all of the groups take place. However I know where it is posted. It is on a website called rollercoaster.ie. If you go to the discussions forum there and then go to the Local Living section and click on Wicklow, almost anything to do with babies and childrens groups and activities in Greystones and surrounding areas will come up. There you can also meet other parents that are in the groups etc, Hope this helps you, Amy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hi. You might get some relevant pointers from this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055279605

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 larbis

Hiya - I've PM'd you my number:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pipzeus

That's great, thanks a million for that.
    Will also look into rollercoaster and check it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement