Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

House: Series 1/2/3 (18 DVD Boxset) [£34.99@HMV]

• 11-06-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

706759_01.JPG
    Part E.R. and part C.S.I., HOUSE is a medical mystery television show that's appealing due to its creative camerawork, interesting characters, and twisting plotlines. Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) is a brilliant medical professional, but often alienates his patients and co-workers because of his abrasive manner and bitterness. In each episode House is faced with a person exhibiting a number of unusual symptoms, and along with his team of dedicated doctors and nurses, must discover what strange illness is afflicting the patient...before it's too late! The show moves at a rapid pace, spurred by its turning and suspenseful plotlines and the lively interaction between the characters, played by a strong supporting cast that includes Robert Sean Leonard, Omar Epps, and Sela Ward. This collection gathers every episode in the first three series of the Golden-Globe-winning show.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Jesus that's a good deal, especially compared to Irish prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Ruu, your ears will be burning when I visit my therapist, and my bank manager rings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Happens a lot. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Jesus thats a great price. I don't even watch house but i'd consider buying it for herself, buy me a few hours of peace

Advertisement