Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reclaim dental costs

• 11-06-2008 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

I got some dental work done in March, now I wasn't covered by PSRI at the time (as they need some information about my attendance at college and where I worked). I went ahead with the work thinking I could claim it back when it was cleared up that I was covered. Now I got a letter saying I am covered to get dental work done, now the dentist is saying that I cant get a refund on the work done. Is there any way I can claim this back through tax? If I knew that I couldn't claim it back retrospectively I would have waited till now to get the work done as it wasnt urgent, very annoying.

Advertisement